An air medical evacuation/medevac/medivac is a method of transporting patients who are too ill to travel long distances by ground. An air ambulance is a private jet that has been specially equipped for a patient that requires extensive or urgent medical assistance during transportation.
Our Air Ambulance service benefits:
- The safest and quickest travel option for patients who are too sick or weak to endure the rigors of commercial flights
- Presidential Airwayz and air ambulances can use 10 times more airports than commercial airlines, allowing us to operate into the closest airports to the treating and the receiving hospitals
- Aircraft manned by a medical flight crew including a doctor and/or a nurse and carries extensive medical equipment including respirators, medication, an ECG, CPR equipment and stretchers.
- Coordinators who react quickly to organize complete bedside-to-bedside care
- Provide patients with constant access to medical professionals while in flight and during ground transportation
- Reduce unnecessary stress on patients and their family members by delivering seamless air medical transport service
- The well being and safety of the passenger is always our top priority.